Northeastern specializes in commercial/industrial pavement maintenance and construction. We provide the following services:
New Parking Lot Site Construction:
* Design and Pavement utilization plan
* Site clearing of trees
* Site preparation
* Installation of drainage systems and detention ponds, involving all the latest storm water management specifications and technologies
* Parking lot lighting and security systems
* Pavement marking design layout and installation – per ADA requirements
* Landscaping – Green Areas
* Asphalt Imprinting – Creating the look of brick or stone in asphalt
Existing Parking Lot Rehabilitation:
* Milling of pavement – this Is the process of grinding a predetermined thickness of asphalt and removing from site. These millings are then recycled as a new base or used in the manufacturing of new hot mix asphalt.
* Overlay Paving: Paving new top asphalt over existing asphalt surface, usually 1 ½” – 2” thick. Overlay paving includes:
- Repair defective pavement areas as needed
- Repair and fill cracked pavement
- Tack-coat pavement prior to overlay
Parking Lot Maintenance
Asphalt Repair Methods:
* Saw cut: excavate bad pavement areas, install new subbase, base asphalt and top asphalt. Thickness to be determined by existing site conditions and/or recommendation.
* Mill Repair: mill pavement in need of repair and dispose of debris, tack coat area and reinstall new hot mix asphalt .
Note: All repair areas in parking lot should be crackfilled around perimeter of repair area with hot-pour rubberized joint compound. This procedure insures a water-resistant seal to help prevent further damage due to the infiltration of moisture between the repair area and the existing asphalt.
Pavement Maintenance – The Protection of your Investment
* Joint and Crack repair – clean and fill with hot-pour rubberized joint compound
* Pavement Seal Coating
* Pavement Markings
Northeastern takes pride in bringing all of today’s latest technologies and methods to provide you with the most economical and long-lasting pavement project.
We are your one source for all size projects — from the smallest repair to large parking lot construction.
- Pavement maintenance long range planning
- Capital budget forecasting
- Pavement analysis and management
We will provide you will all your pavement needs without the high consulting fees normally associated with these services